Engineers Australia Civil and Structural Panel (Sydney Division) Prize
$500 + Certificate
The purpose of the prize is to award outstanding academic achievement in civil engineering. One (1) Recipient will be awarded the Prize each year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize the Recipients must:
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) suite of courses, and
- Have a major in Civil Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 48389 Computer Modelling and Design in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize night event.
 If 48389 Computer Modelling and Design is not offered in the academic year and the donor nominates another subject in its place, the Prize will be awarded to the student who receives the highest aggregate mark in the nominated subject according to the eligibility and selection criteria and selection process identified in these Conditions of Award.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 48389 Computer Modelling and Design.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in, 48389 Computer Modelling and Design based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in , 48389 Computer Modelling and Design, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Engineering and IT Outreach Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2666