Engineering Undergraduate Achievement Prize
$2,000 + Certificate
Engineering Undergraduate Achievement Prize was established to encourage academic excellence for international students in an undergraduate engineering course and reward merit achieved in the first session of study at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- must have completed 18-24 credit points in their first session as a full-time international student at UTS enrolled in:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (C09066); or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (C09067); and
- achieved a minimum WAM of 75; and
- must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
The Prize will be awarded to the top two (2) students who have obtained the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of all eligible students in that session.
Four (4) new Recipients will be awarded the Prize each year, usually two (2) new Recipients will be awarded for Autumn session, and two (2) recipients for Spring session.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372