Emerson Health Outstanding Achievement Prize
The aim of the Emerson Health Outstanding Achievement Prize is to reward students who have demonstrated outstanding performance in the face of adversity.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time in in one of the following UTS degrees:
- Masters of Health Services Management; or
- Masters of Advanced Health Services Management; and
- Submit a short video (maximum 2 minutes) informed by the applicant’s personal experiences and education to date and focusing on how they would improve the Australian health care system.
- Submit a written statement (maximum 600 words) describing a considerable challenge faced whilst studying and how it was overcome.
- Submissions must be sent via email to: email@example.com
As evidenced by the submitted video and written statement:
- Strategic vision for creating and driving improvement in the Australian health care system
- Resilience and demonstrated ability to achieve excellence despite adversity
- Academic Performance in current UTS course (WAM at the time of selection) may be taken into consideration
Need more information? Contact...
Health Academic Programs