Electric Energy Society of Australia Prize
$500 + Certificate
The purpose of the prize is to attract interested students in pursuing a course that enables them to become engineers in the electric power distribution industry. One (1) Recipient will be awarded the Prize each year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, Recipients must:
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) suite of courses, and
- Have a major in Electrical Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed 48572 Power Circuit Theory, at the first attempt, in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize-giving event.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 48572 Power Circuit Theory.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 48572 Power Circuit Theory based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 48572 Power Circuit Theory, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology