Eldred G Bishop Prize
$3,000 + Trophy + Certificate
The prize recognizes outstanding achievement in the area of mechanical engineering. It was established in 1974 to commemorate Mr Bishop’s leadership in improving the standard and quality of manufacturing engineering in Sydney over 55 years.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, the Recipient must:
- Be an Australian citizen, and
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering suite of courses, and
- Have a major in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering, or Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, and
- Have completed a minimum of 144 credit points, and
- Have completed 48260 Engineering Project Management, and
- Have a Weighted Average Mark of 80 or greater.
- Industry experience, and how the student has developed and learned through these experiences,
- Appreciation of and experience in practical engineering,
- Contribution to society through broader personal interests,
- Enthusiasm, innovation and long term career goals.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology