Dr Bob Morgan Exchange Scholarship
Various ($1,000 -$4,000)
The scholarship aims to assist Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students to reach their educational goals and to enhance their in-class study with an overseas experience which relates to their UTS course.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Completed at least one session of study in a UTS undergraduate degree with a minimum pass average; and
- Enrolled in a UTS undergraduate program for the duration of the scholarship.
In addition to the above, the applicant must undertake one of the following within the calendar year in which the Scholarship is offered:
- In-country Study as an enrolled UTS International Studies student; or
- An Exchange Program at a UTS-approved overseas institution; or
- An overseas experience which can be demonstrated to enhance their educational experience.
Selection will be based upon the following:
- Academic merit (GPA) based on UTS results
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen degree program
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and community life
Priority may be given to a student undertaking study at a University that is an overseas partner to UTS.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research