DELL EMC Junior Cooperative Scholarship for Women in Engineering ICT
The DELL EMC Junior Cooperative Scholarship for Women in Engineering ICT aims to support women who have an interest in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Engineering by encouraging greater female participation in their workforce. Please read the Conditions of Award for the full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Female; and
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Enrolled in the:
- Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice (C10061); or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (C09067); or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Bachelor of Arts in International Studies Diploma Professional Engineering Practice (C09069); or
- Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Arts in International Studies Diploma in Engineering Practice (C10062); or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Bachelor of Business Diploma Professional Engineering Practice (C09071); or
- And Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Business Diploma in Engineering Practice (C10068); and
- Majoring in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Engineering, Data Engineering or Software Engineering; and
- Enrolled or have successfully completed 48121 Engineering Practice Preview 1 or 41035 Engineering Practice Preparation 1; and
- A minimum credit average (WAM 60 +) in their current UTS degree; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
- Academic achievement
- As demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview:
- Motivation to succeed in their degree; and
- An interest in the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) engineering industry and in undertaking a work placement at DELL EMC; and
- An aptitude or potential to gain practical engineering skills quickly; and
- Possess workplace readiness skills.
- Successful completion of DELL EMC’s recruitment process and DELL EMC’s endorsement of the recipient.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology