Customer Service Institute of Australia EMBA Excellence Award in Marketing
$2,000 + Certificate
The Customer Service Institute of Australia EMBA Excellence Award in Marketing was established in 2012. It is awarded to a high achieving EMBA student who has performed to an outstanding level in subject 24800 Strategic Marketing. The prize is a cash award of $2,000.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Have been an enrolled full-time or part-time student in the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in the year for which the award is made; and
- Have received a result in the subject 24800 Strategic Marketing.
The Recipient will be selected based on the following criteria:
- The highest final mark awarded in the subject 24800 Strategic Marketing.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM in the EMBA course