CSL (Commonwealth Serum Laboratories) Prize
The Commonwealth Serum Laboratories Prize was established to award the graduating student from the Faculty of Science who attains the highest mark for the subject 91129 Transfusion Science.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be graduating from a Science degree course during the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in the subject 91129 Transfusion Science in the year for which the award is made; and
- The student must not have had any prior results in this subject; and
- The result received must be a minimum of 75/D.
- The highest final overall mark awarded in the subject 91129 Transfusion Science.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 91129 Transfusion Science outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.