CSE Uniserve Power Engineering Prize
$2,500 + Certificate
The CSE Uniserve Power Engineering Prize was established in 2007, and aims to recognise outstanding academic performance in the area of power engineering. One (1) recipient will be awarded the Prize each year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, the Recipient must:
- Have graduated or completed the requirements to graduate in C10061 Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice or C09067 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice in the academic year prior to the Faculty’s prize-giving event , and
- Have a major in Electrical Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed STM90702 Energy Thread, and/or STM90703 Power Systems Thread.
- The eligible student with the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) in STM90702 Energy Thread or STM90703 Power Systems Thread.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same WAM, the following criteria will be considered:
- The student with the highest overall WAM in C10061 Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice or C09067 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology