CPA Australia Prize - Top Second Year Student
$1,000 + Certificate
The CPA Australia Prize - Top Second Year Student is a gift made between CPA Australia and UTS which sets out to encourage students to aspire to academic excellence.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must have been:
- a full-time or part-time student immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- enrolled in and received a result in the subject 22320 Accounting for Business Combinations in the year for which the award is made, and
- enrolled in and received a result in the subject 22420 Accounting Standards and Regulations in the same or the prior year, and
- enrolled in and received a result in the subject 22321 Cost Management Systems in the same or the prior year.
- The highest aggregate mark awarded for the subjects 22420 Accounting Standards and Regulations, 22321 Cost Management Systems, and 22320 Accounting for Business Combinations.
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest WAM the following will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the entire degree to date; and
- No previous attempts of the subjects.