Commonwealth Bank UTS Venture Day Prize
$20,000 ($10,000 cash, $10,000 in-kind through CBA’s Innovation Lab)
A one-off prize
Commonwealth Bank UTS Venture Day Prize sets out to encourage students to aspire to academic and entrepreneurial excellence, and will be awarded to the best venture.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must be a student enrolled in the MBAe program and the Venture Planning and Pitching (21943) subject immediately prior to selection of the prize.
The Recipient will be selected based on the presentations of all finalists in the UTS Venture Day and will be awarded to the start-up that best aligns with the purpose and values of the Donor.
- In the event two or more eligible students are judged to be equal, the Prize will be shared equally between the winning students.
- ln the event that a team of students presents and wins the award the award shall be granted to and shared equally within that team.
The Recipient will be nominated and approved by a Selection Committee chaired by the Dean, UTS Business School (or nominee) and a minimum of two other people.
Need more information? Contact...
Assoc Prof Jochen Schweitzer
Director of Entrepreneurship
UTS Business School
- The Recipient will receive one payment of $10,000 by electronic funds transfer to his/her nominated bank account.
- The Recipient will receive in kind support to the value of $10,000 as agreed between CBA and the Recipient.
- The Recipient must be able to demonstrate that benefits are being used directly for the winning venture by submitting a written report to the MBAe Director by the end of March 2019 giving a breakdown of how the benefits will be spent.