China Books Prize
The purpose of the China Books Prize is to award the student who achieves the highest weighted average mark in all Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) subjects up to the end of the second year.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in C10186 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) degree or C10164 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor of Arts in International Studies in the year for which the award is made.
- The highest weighted average mark awarded for all subjects in stages 1-4 in the Traditional Chinese Medicine degree courses.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest WAM, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in the course outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the program;
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.