ChemistWorks (Broadway) Community Pharmacy Scholarship
$2,500 per year for 2 years.
Paid over 2 years
The ChemistWorks (Broadway) Community Pharmacy Scholarship was established to support a student commencing in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252), and includes an opportunity to receive mentoring from a leading community pharmacist during their course of study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Commencing student in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252); and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person
- Academic merit based on the GPA from the qualification used as the basis of admission into the Master of Pharmacy
- Motivation to succeed in the Master of Pharmacy, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview
Need more information? Contact...
Graduate School of Health Office
Ph: (02) 9514 1448