BUILD Travel Scholarship
UTS's BUILD program supports students to develop their global leadership capacity, develop their global networks and gain an international perspective on global and social issues - core attributes of the BUILD Program.
International experience is a very important part of your development as a future leader. It assists you to gain a global perspective on your degree studies, career prospects and passions, helping you to shape and define your own future. It is an experience definitely worth the investment so plan early and start saving now!
BUILD offers BUILD Travel Scholarships to supplement your own savings towards a BUILD Abroad experience. Please do not rely on the funding below to fund your entire BUILD Abroad experience as funding is not guaranteed.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for a BUILD Travel Scholarship, you must:
- be a UTS undergraduate degree student
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 1.5
- have no sanctions against your UTS enrolment
- not be undertaking a leave of absence
- apply for a scholarship before undertaking the activity (scholarships cannot be awarded retrospectively)
- be participating in an activity or program that takes place outside of Australia
- be enrolled and actively participating in the BUILD program
- not receive more than one UTS financial scholarship or award per year from across the university that supports a mobility experience
- if you are an international student, you cannot apply for a program that is in your home country
Please note: You cannot receive more than one BUILD Travel Scholarship per year for a BUILD Abroad experience.
You must demonstrate what has motivated you to participate in the BUILD Abroad program and how it will enhance your graduate outcomes. You will be notified of the outcome of your application within a reasonable time frame.