Bruce and Carol Kendall Undergraduate Memorial
This Scholarship was established by the Jumbunna Indigenous House of Learning (JIHL) to assist Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to complete their tertiary education at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (as demonstrated by providing a Confirmation of Aboriginality form or Statutory Declaration); and
- Be admitted into a UTS undergraduate course, including an Honours degree; and
- Have successfully completed at least one session (equivalent to twenty-four credit points) of study in a UTS undergraduate course; and
- Be enrolled in a minimum of twelve credit points in the Scholarship offer session.
Selection Criteria, in priority order:
- Academic merit based on UTS results as indicated by the applicant's GPA;
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen degree, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application;
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application;
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and community life, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application
How to apply
Applications are currently open. To apply for this Scholarship please complete the online Scholarship Application Form.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research