Bouygues Senior Cooperative Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The Bouygues Senior Cooperative Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in the construction and services industry. The Scholarship is open to applicants enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice (BEngDipEngPrac) or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac) course, including Engineering combined degrees.Please read the Conditions of Award for the full details of the scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of a permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa;
- Enrolled in either the BEng DipEngPrac, BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac Engineering degree or combined Engineering program at UTS; and
- Majoring in Civil or Civil and Environmental Engineering; and
- Enrolled or have successfully completed all prerequisites subjects for 48141 Engineering Practice Preview 2 or 41045 Engineering Practice Preparation 2 Engineering Practice Preview 2; and
- Have achieved a Pass Average (WAM of 50+) in their current UTS course to date; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarship Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
- Academic merit (based on WAM in current course to date).
- Motivation to succeed in the BEngDipEngPracB or BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac course.
- Demonstrated interest in the construction industry and in a work placement at Bouygues.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have completed an internship with Bouygues in the years prior to this scholarship.
- Bouygues’s recommendation of recipient.