Bouygues Junior Cooperative Scholarship
$25,000 + Work Placement
Paid over 2 years
The Bouygues Junior Cooperative Scholarship aims to support applicants who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering and have an interest in the construction and services industry. The Scholarship is open to applicants enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac) courses, including Engineering combined degrees.Please read the Conditions of Award for the full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian citizens;
- Enrolled in the BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac, BEng Dip Eng Prac Engineering degrees or combined Engineering program at UTS;
- Majoring in Civil or Civil and Environmental Engineering;
- Enrolled in Engineering Practice Preview or have successfully completed all prerequisites subjects for Engineering Experience 1;
- A credit average;
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in the BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac, BEng Dip Eng Prac Engineering degrees or combined Engineering degree.
In addition, preference will be given to applicants that have completed a placement at Bouygues in the year prior to this scholarship being awarded.
- Academic merit
- Motivation to succeed in the BEng(Hon)DipProfEngPrac or BEng Dip Eng Prac course
- Demonstrated interest in the construction industry and in a work placement at Bouygues
- Bouygues's recommendation of recipient