BG&E Civil Engineering Capstone Prize
$1,250 + Certificate
BG&E Civil Engineering Capstone Prize recognizes outstanding academic performance in a capstone project in the field of Civil Engineering.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) suite of courses, and
- Have a major in Civil Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed 41030 Engineering Capstone, or 48006 Capstone Project, or 48012 Capstone Project or 48026 Capstone Project Part B in the relevant academic session in the year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize-giving event, and
- Have achieved a minimum final aggregate mark of 85 for the capstone subject.
Two (2) Recipients will be awarded the Prize each year.
- The Prize Committee will select the Recipient on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Originality of the research question
- Originality of the work e.g. experimental design, data collection, analysis etc.
- Evidence of critical thinking
- Potential impacts of the project on the discipline
- Excellent project management skills related to timelines, budget and scope.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372