Australian Institute of Physics Prize
This Prize was established to recognise and reward the highest achieving graduating student from the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Physics degree course.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must:
- Graduate from the C09035 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Physics degree course in the year for which the award is made.
- The final overall result received must be a minimum WAM of 75/D.
- The highest final overall mark awarded for the C09035 Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Physics degree course.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in the course outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the Honours program;
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.