Andrew and Lina Gullotta UTS Pharmacy Scholarship
Paid over one (1) session
The Andrew and Lina Gullotta UTS Pharmacy Scholarship was established to support a student commencing in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252) or Master of Pharmacy (International) (C04252).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Commencing full-time student in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252) or Master of Pharmacy (International) (C04253); and
- Must apply using the Scholarships application form; and
- Must be available to attend an interview in person, if required.
- Academic merit based on the GPA from the qualification used as the basis of admission into the C04252 Master of Pharmacy or C04253 Master of Pharmacy (International)
- Motivation to succeed in the Master of Pharmacy, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview.
- Articulated passion for career in pharmacy, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview.
Need more information? Contact...
Graduate School of Health Office
Ph: (02) 9514 1448