Andreasens Green Wholesale Nurseries Botanical Prize
The Prize is awarded to the student who most successfully demonstrates knowledge of plants and an understanding of botany as central to the practice of Landscape Architecture undertaken by an individual in 11177 Botany for Landscape Architecture, in the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (C10341).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (C10341).
- Have successfully completed 11177 Botany for Landscape Architecture in the year for which the Prize is given and have obtained a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80 or more for the subject.
- Candidates meeting the above criteria will automatically considered for the shortlist.
- The Prize will be awarded to the student demonstrating the most breadth knowledge of plants and their application to the practice of Landscape Architecture (in the year for which the Prize is awarded).
- This will be based upon the assessment items submitted for assessment in this subject.
- This will be determined by the Selection Committee and based on demonstrating the following learning outcomes of the subject to reflect the spirit and values of the Prize:
- Number and breadth of species; ecological and/or cultural importance; commonly known; or, commonly utilised plants from Sydney and further afield (aligns with Assessment 1: Plant Portfolio).
- Professionally competent, accurate and/or creative approaches to planting design (aligns with Assessment 2: Planting Plans)
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8011
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804