Accounting for Good – Top First Year Prize for Bachelor of Business Administration
$1,200 + Certificate
This is a single payment.
The Prize, a gift made between Accounting for Good and UTS, sets out to encourage students to aspire to academic excellence.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Have been a full-time or part-time student immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- Receive a result in the Bachelor of Business Administration in the session immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- Have completed one (1) year of full time study (equivalent to 48 credit points) and be commencing second year of the Bachelor of Business Administration.
- The highest aggregate mark awarded of all students in the Bachelor of Business Administration satisfying the Eligibility Criteria.
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark the Prize will be equally shared with consideration to no previous attempts of the subjects having been made by one of the students.
How to apply
This prize is awarded based on WAM only. No application required.