UTS Library workshop: What is SciVal?
LSciVal (Elsevier) is an online tool for analysing the research performance of 8,500 research institutions and 220 nations worldwide. It enables you to visualise research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop collaborative partnerships and analyse research trends.
Presented by Dr Steven Riddell, Senior Customer Consultant at Elsevier, this workshop is designed to provide an introduction to the functionality and features of SciVal so you can:
- assess research performance
- understand how publication strategy can influence your research metrics
- use metrics for grants, promotion, understanding collaborations and potential collaborations
All UTS staff and researchers are welcome to attend. We highly recommend this for:
- Academics applying for grants and promotion
- Research management staff
- Anyone in a research leadership role