International students enrolled in a higher degree by research can apply to be a visiting researcher at UTS:Law through the UTS Visiting Research Students Program.
Enrolment at UTS in the Visiting Research Students Program will be for a minimum of one semester (6 months), maximum four semesters (or two academic years).
Before completing a formal application potential applicants are asked to forward the following documents to the Law Research Team:
- A detailed research plan for the duration of stay (max 2 pages)
- A brief research proposal (max 5 pages)
- Copies of your transcript and
- Evidence of current progress in doctoral program. For example – any report on progress that you are required to submit annually
- Letter of support from your supervisor(s)
The information will be used to determine whether UTS:Law has appropriate supervision to support the proposed research during your stay.
Further information on the Visiting Research Students program, including the formal application process, semester fees, academic and English requirements etc is available on the International Office website.
Need more info?
If you have any further questions, simply email UTS Law Research.