The Centre’s objectives are to work with children and young people by:
- providing positive experiences and productive relationships through creative and intellectually rigorous activities
- expanding horizons and capacities to think confidently about what is possible
- offering opportunities which nurture confidence and growth
- delivering experiences which help to develop physical and emotional wellbeing and resilience
- optimising diverse possibilities, options, and choices for sustainable and ethical futures
The Centre is also committed to fostering conversations amongst leading thinkers and educators in order to generate new ideas about communities, schools and shared futures.