Let's make this as easy as possible. Here's the information you need to apply for your course.
If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or a humanitarian visa holder you can lodge your application quickly and easily online directly to UTS. Visit the UTS Postgraduate Admissions page to learn about how to apply and submit your application.
If you plan to apply at a Postgraduate Information Evening or UTS Postgraduate Expo, then you must bring the necessary supporting original documentation listed below:
- An up-to-date resume outlining your academic and employment history
- A personal statement (max 300 words) addressing your reasons for wanting to undertake the course
- An official academic transcript or record of study, if applicable (note: transcripts printed from institution websites will not be accepted)
- A testamur or proof of completion of study in original language and English translation, if applicable
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record, if applicable
- Evidence of name change, if applicable
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Proof of English proficiency if medium of instruction at undergraduate level was not English (IELTS results, etc)
- Proof of Australian citizenship or Permanent Residence if not born in Australia
If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident, you need to apply through UTS International.
Students whose prior education was not conducted in English must also meet our English language requirements.