Plan Your 2018 Professional Development
The UTS Institute for Public Policy & Governance and UTS Centre for Local Government professional development program for 2018 is now available, with an extensive range of short courses and specialised postgraduate courses offered throughout the year.
Our courses are delivered at the UTS campus near Sydney Central station, but we also deliver short courses externally and can tailor them to meet individual requirements.
UTS Institute for Public Policy & Governance and UTS Centre for Local Government offer you:
- Courses taught by subject matter experts, ensuring you get the best education available today
- Pathways from professional development short courses to Certificates and Master degrees
- Customised and in-house programs to meet individual organisation's training needs.
Available course areas include management; leadership; policy; finance & economics; building regulation; development assessment; and bushfire planning.
- Management and Planning
- Finance, Economics and Performance
- Building Regulation and Certification
- Planning for Bushfires
- Development Assessment and Control
Autumn (March start) applications close on 31 January 2018
- Master of Local Government
- Graduate Diploma in Local Government Management
- Graduate Certificate in Local Government Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Development Assessment
IPPG Postgraduate Scholarship
$5,000 postgraduate scholarship is open to new UTS Master of Local Government and Master of Applied Policy applicants
We can help you identify areas of improvement and work out a professional development plan for you or your organisation. Get in touch with us to discuss your options.Contact us for more information
UTS Institute for Public Policy and Governance/ UTS Centre for Local Government
Academic Programs Officer
Tel: +61 2 9514 7884