Our team members are involved in a range of projects, and have led, facilitated or participated in some of the most complex, transformational, innovative and exciting policy and research projects undertaken in recent years.
The Institute for Public Policy and Governance team is diverse and includes academics, former executives from the government and private sectors, researchers, evaluators, educators, and practitioners. Our team members are leaders in their field and are regularly invited to undertake:
- complex or technical research, evaluation or stakeholder engagement projects
- key note speaking roles in national and international forums
- editorial or significant contributors to academic publications
- expert witness or contributors in government processes such as parliamentary inquiries
- respond to media queries.
The team is also supported by a range of Associates who engage with the UTS Institute for Public Policy and Governance on a project basis. UTS Institute for Public Policy and Governance Associates are highly experienced technical or content experts and practitioners who are well respected in their areas of expertise.