HCTD aims to explore, develop and utilise human-centred approaches to the design of existing, new and emerging technologies for work, education and leisure activities. The Centre is made up of seven labs, studios and research groups as well as a number of individual researchers pursuing other areas of Human Centred Technology Design.
- Centre for Object Technology Applications and Research (COTAR)
- Creativity and Cognition Studios (CCS)
- Games Studio
- Interaction Design and Human Practice Laboratory (IDHuP)
- Leadership for Innovation in the Digital Age Research Community (LiDA)
- Requirements Engineering Research Laboratory (RE)
- Technology, Education, Development and Design Research Laboratory (TEDD)