Are you within 5 years of being awarded your PhD? Looking for the opportunity to boost an already outstanding track record whilst pursuing your research passion?
The UTS Chancellor's Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2018 Round is now closed.
The Climate Change Cluster (C3) is the perfect place to further your research and career goals, C3 seeks CPDR 2018 expressions of interest for the following research programs
- Algal Biosystems and Biotechnology: Prof. Peter Ralph
- Future Reefs: A/Prof. Dave Suggett (ARC Future Fellow)
- Ocean Microbes: Healthy Oceans: A/Prof. Justin Seymour (ARC Future Fellow)
- Productive Coasts: A/Prof. Martina Doblin (ARC CoE BSB panel member)
- Seagrass Health: Prof. Peter Ralph
For further details please contact
Climate Change Cluster
Phone +61 2 9514 4203