Applications for International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and UTS International Research Scholarships for 2016 commencement have closed.
UTS:Science offers three year scholarship stipends valued at approximately $23,000 tax free per-annum with additional benefits including:
• $2,800 per annum allocated as project support grant
• up to $2,000 postgraduate conference travel funding ( subject to faculty approval)
• Desktop computer and a workspace in state-of-the-art research facilities.
Successful C3 candidates can receive up to $3,000 per annum in travel funds to support research and collaboration.
A range of PhD projects is available within the following C3 Research Programs
- GE Algal Bio-Factory Research Program
- Coral Ecophysiology
- Seafood Safety
- Remote Sensing
C3 is a multidisciplinary research cluster and honours graduates with backgrounds in physics and mathematical modelling are encouraged to apply, as well as candidates with a background in environmental sciences.
- Consult Research Group pages to identify a potential supervisor or consult UTS Supervisor database
- Speak to a potential supervisor before proceeding with an application as outlined in UTS Postgraduate Research Scholarships.
If your particular area of interest isn't listed there may still be opportunities to join the team so please email email@example.com.
Take a look at the profiles of C3 research students, both past and present, for inspiration.
Supervisor profiles can also be found on the C3 Members pages.
Lisa Merry, Research and Development Manager
Phone: +61 2 9514 4754