Scholarships for research degree students
As a key strategic research strength C3 offers generous competitive research scholarships, through UTS:Science, in order to attract the best students to work with a team of world class researchers
UTS:Science offers competitive three year scholarship stipends valued at approximately $25,000 tax free per-annum with additional benefits including:
- $2,800 per annum allocated as project support grant
- up to $2,000 postgraduate conference travel funding ( subject to faculty approval)
- Desktop computer and a workspace in state-of-the-art research facilities.
Successful C3 candidates can receive up to $3,000 per annum in travel funds to support research and collaboration.
Current C3 PhD projects
Current C3 honours projects
Undergraduate research projects
Applying for a research degree (PhD, Masters)
Students who wish to study in C3 should first
- Identify a potential supervisor from the C3 Members and Research Groups pages’
- Consult UTS Graduate Research School.
Find out more about applying to study at UTS as a postgraduate research student.