Scholarships for research degree students
As a key strategic research strength C3 offers generous competitive research scholarships, through UTS Science, in order to attract the best students to work with a team of world class researchers
UTS:Science offers competitive three year scholarship stipends valued at approximately $25,000 tax free per-annum with additional benefits including:
- $2,800 per annum allocated as project support grant
- up to $2,000 postgraduate conference travel funding ( subject to faculty approval)
- Desktop computer and a workspace in state-of-the-art research facilities.
Successful C3 candidates can receive up to $3,000 per annum in travel funds to support research and collaboration.
Current C3 honours projects
Undergraduate research projects
Short, supervised research projects available as 6cp subject. Contact Peter Ralph for more information.
Applying for a research degree (PhD, Masters)
Students who wish to study in C3 should first
- Identify a potential supervisor from the C3 Members and Research Groups pages’
- Consult UTS Graduate Research School.
Find out more about applying to study at UTS as a postgraduate research student.