Contract Services: Analytics
The Biologics Innovation Facility (BIF) includes an assortment of analysis tools for the quality control and characterisation of protein products, including monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins.
Biopharmaceuticals at BIF will be assessed for their stability, purity, quality, and quantity.
- Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary LC
- ForteBio BLItz System
- Bio-Rad ChemiDoc Gel Imaging System
- Perkin Elmer EnSpire Multimode Plate Reader
- Perkin Elmer LapChip GXII
- Thermo Fisher NanoDrop Microvolume Spectrophotometer
- Charles River Endosafe PTS
- BD Accuri C6
- Nikon Eclipse Ti-U Inverted Microscope
- ForteBio Octet RED96 System
- Millennium Science Odyssey CLx Imaging System
- Molecular Devices SpectraMaxi3 Multimode Platereader (with glow luminescence detection)
- Functional Bioassays
Additionally, at BIF you will have access to various co-facilities within Sydney for other analytical capabilities.
For enquires or more information about the training offered by BIF, please contact us
Edwin Huang, Biologics Innovation Facility Manager
Andrew Groth, Science faculty Business Development Manager