Researchers at the Centre for Technology in Water and Wastewater (CTWW) are committed to the development of water and wastewater research with real-world impact. We work closely with water utility, water technology companies, resource and environmental organisations, delivering technological solutions to water re-use, treatment and management problems. Our cutting-edge research calls on the world-leading expertise of our centre and our global networks.
Our industry partnerships are highly collaborative arrangements. We work alongside industry organisations to deliver customised research solutions that that meet partners’ business and environmental objectives.
Key areas in which our industry partners seek research solutions include:
- predictive modelling of water availability
- technology development (hybrid, nano-technology, barrier) for water pre-treatment and treatment
- stormwater harvesting
- wastewater reclamation and re-use
- wastewater treatment and recycling
- fouling control
- groundwater remediation and treatment
- solid/liquid separation and filtration