Beyond I.I.D. in information theory workshop focuses on one of the most dynamic, technologically promising, and intellectually exciting areas of today’s research landscape, Quantum information science. UTS:QSI has achieved great success in this year Beyond I.I.D. workshop in Information Theory 2017, with 5 accepted talks (out of 35 total talks).
The list of accepted talks are as follows.
- Renyi divergences as weighted noncommutative vector valued Lp-spaces
- Moderate deviation analysis for classical communication over quantum channels
- Quantum sphere-packing bounds and moderate deviation analysis for classical-quantum channels.
- A meta-converse for private communication over quantum channels
- Semidefinite programming strong converse bounds for quantum channel capacities