UTS:QSI has 1 invited, 2 long, and 5 short talks at AQIS 2017
Eight papers from UTS:QSI were accepted in the 17th Asian Quantum Information Science Conference (AQIS), which will take place in National University of Singapore, from September 4 to 8, 2017. AQIS is an international competitive conference in quantum information science. It is thus a great success to our centre’s staff (Runyao Duan, Chris Ferrie, Min-Hsiu Hsieh, Zhengfeng Ji and Marco Tomamichel) and students (Hao-Chung Cheng, Kun Fang, Xin Wang and Wei Xie) to have their works accepted in this conference. Also noteworthy is that two works by PhD students Kun Fang and Xin Wang together with Prof Runyao Duan and Dr Marco Tomamichel are accepted as long talks at AQIS’17 (top 10% of the submissions).
The complete list of UTS:QSI accepted talks is as follows. Congratulations to them.
- (Invited talk) Zhengfeng Ji.
- (Long talk) Kun Fang, Xin Wang, Marco Tomamichel, Runyao Duan. Non-asymptotic entanglement distillation (arXiv:1706.06221).
- (Long talk) Xin Wang, Runyao Duan. Irreversibility of asymptotic entanglement manipulation under PPT-preserving operations (arXiv:1606.09421)
- Hao-Chung Cheng, Min-Hsiu Hsieh, Marco Tomamichel. Quantum Sphere-Packing Bounds with Polynomial Prefactors (arXiv:1704.05703).
- Hao-Chung Cheng, Min-Hsiu Hsieh. Moderate Deviations for Classical-Quantum Channels (arXiv:1701.02957)
- Christopher Ferrie. Bayesian Quantum Noise Spectroscopy.
- Xin Wang, Kun Fang and Runyao Duan. Semidefinite programming converse bounds for quantum communication.
- Wei Xie, Kun Fang, Xin Wang and Runyao Duan. Approximate broadcasting of quantum correlations (arXiv:1705.06071).