The Centre for Business and Social Innovation brings together a cross-discipline team of researchers at UTS to take a holistic perspective on innovation, integrating the technical, the economic and the social.
It operates as a hub where researchers from UTS Business School engage with members of other faculties to conduct innovative research on: The Future of Business in Society; The Future of Work, Organising and the Corporation; The Future of Innovation and Innovative systems.
The aims of the Centre are to:
- Support the development of public policy in innovation and productivity, and the future of business and work
- Assist Australian industry and business to transition to knowledge-intensive goods and services.
- Foster a culture of innovation and healthy innovation eco-systems
- Foster new approaches to the challenges of the future of work and the corporation
- Develop new ways of harnessing innovation to generate creative, resilient, sustainable and inclusive societies
- Examine social justice across the marginalized other, including ethnicity, Indigeneity, sexuality, age, gender and geographic location.