CAS has developed a series of research collaborations around the world. These include academic appointments, research partnerships and joint research centres that make a significant contribution to robotics research.
The CAS team has an extensive network of academic partnerships across the robotics research sector, including:
- the joint appointment of Professor Kenneth Waldron (.5FTE), Stanford University and Professor Tomonari Furukawa (0.25 FTE), Virginia Tech, USA
- a research collaboration with Professor Udo Frese at the University of Bremen, Germany
- a research collaboration Professor Lei Yan at Peking University, China
- a research collaboration with Professor Qingling Zhang’s team at Northeastern University, China
- the Joint Research Centre for Robotics Research with Zhejiang University, China