Assessment and treatment may be accessed through the following services.
Please note that intake criteria may vary depending on the service provider.
- The Australian Stuttering Research Centre Clinic
- The Stuttering Unit at South Western Sydney Local Health District
- Community Health Centres (typically children only)
- A Certified Practising Member of Speech Pathology Australia You can find a speech pathologist through the Speech Pathology Australia website.
(To refine your search, select Stuttering/Fluency from the drop down list for ‘Area of Practice’)
- University treatment clinics
- Some public hospital outpatient speech pathology departments may also provide assessment and treatment services.