Our research program is situated at the intersection of popular, professional and academic histories. It includes collaborative research and commissioned projects that cluster around five research nodes.
- Creative Histories: methods and ethics of history-making
- Design + History: the past, present and future of design, material culture and cultural history.
- Digital Histories: digital methods and platforms for historical engagement
- Historical Cultures: the ways history is remembered and understood professionally and day-to-day in and outside the academy
- Law and History
- Temporal and Spatial Boundaries