Masterclasses are open to everyone. Please get in touch with email@example.com for further information.
- 9 May: Viral Texts: Aggregating Exchange in Nineteenth-Century Newspapers with Assistant Professor Ryan Cordell (Northeastern University, USA)
- 8 June: Understanding Collective Memories with Professor Alexandre Dessingue (Stavanger, Norway)
- 1 Nov: Making Things to Make Sense of Things: Inventive Practice in Archival Research with Kat Jungnickel (Goldsmiths)
- 17 October: Contemporary Art and Queer Archival Strategies in Central and Eastern Europe with Dr Pawel Leszkowicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland)
- 16 October: Photography of Same Sex Couples in Gay and Lesbian Rights Campaigns and Actions in Europe with Dr Pawel Leszkowicz (Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland)
- 31 August: History on Screen with Dr Sarah Pinto (Deakin University)
- 21 April: Sexuality and History with Prof Anna Clark (University of Minnesota)