Cancer Symptom Trials (CST) appreciates your support in building a diverse membership community who share skills and knowledge that contribute to new ideas in cancer symptom management. We encourage you to promote CST membership to colleagues, associates, consumer advocates and other potential new members. Click on the link below to access a CST membership presentation that you can use in your local forums.
CST welcomes membership applications from health professionals and researchers who have an interest in cancer symptoms and supportive care clinical trials. CST membership is free and open to health professionals and researchers from Australia and New Zealand who are interested in cancer symptom management. Membership does not need to be renewed annually. Associate membership is available to international researchers, consumers and industry representatives.
Member benefits include:
- access to professional and research networks in the field of cancer symptom management
- access to concept development workshops and other CST support to develop trial concepts
- regular newsletters and information about CST activities including opportunities to be involved in CST clinical trials and clinical trial development
- invitations to attend the CST annual scientific meeting and other workshops organised by CST
- access to discounted membership of the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA)
To apply for individual membership, click on the 'APPLY-INDIVIDUAL' link at the end of this page and complete the membership application, which will require a proposer and a seconder who are current CST members to nominate you. If you need assistance in identifying CST members who can nominate you, please contact us by e-mail to CST@uts.edu.au.
This membership level is for Australian and New Zealander researchers, health professionals and other experts (e.g. bioethicists, health lawyers) who are active or have an interest in cancer symptom and supportive care clinical trials. Full members can nominate for positions on the Management Advisory Committee and Scientific Advisory Committee.
Associate membership is open to:
- international health professionals and researchers not from Australia or New Zealand who are active or have an interest in cancer symptom and supportive care clinical trials
- consumer advocates and members of the community who have an interest in cancer symptom management and clinical trials
- industry representatives who have an interest in cancer symptom management and clinical trials
A nominee may apply for membership for an organisation. We welcome organisational membership applications from healthcare and healthcare research organisations as well as consumer-based groups interested in cancer symptom and supportive care clinical trials. Click the 'APPLY-ORGANISATIONAL' link below to access the organisational membership application, which requires a proposer and a seconder who are current CST members to nominate your organisation.