Study tours provide a unique opportunity for the education and professional development of students, academics and professionals seeking to internationalise their qualifications.
“I now have improved presentation skills, a greater capacity to help students unlock their potential and a better understanding of effective research management practices.”
- Deputy Dean, Science and Technology Faculty, Phetchaburi Rajabhat University, Academic Upgrade Program
1. Specialised Lectures
Lectures can cover numerous topics provided by all Faculties, Centres and Units of the University Lectures can be modified to meet the needs of our clients and we will develop a program that provides the best outcomes.
2. Engage with Industry
Representatives from various organisations have successfully delivered face-to-face presentations or conducted tours providing valuable hands-on experience and an opportunity to engage with real life practitioners.
3. Cultural Activities
We can incorporate specific cultural experiences into your tour, allowing participants the opportunity to discover Sydney’s rich and diverse cultural life and history.
We design, develop and manage comprehensive study tour content that is professionally, socially and culturally engaging. We can assist with all facets of the program; from booking hotels and transport , to organising meals and social activities for your tour group.
Study Tour Examples:
- Vietnam - Asian Institute of Technology - Local government Operations, Planning and Environment Issues
- Thailand - Pibulsongkram Rajabhat University - University Operations
- China - Local government members of Shanghai Province - Australian Legal Systems
- China - Ministry of Education - University Leadership
- China - Shanghai University - Australian Business Culture
- USA - University of Santa Clara - Summer Program in Law
- USA - Johnson and Wales University - Tourism
- Japan - Meiji University - Business and English program
- Russia - Far Eastern Federal University - English Training, Design and Animation
- Indonesia - Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform - Public Service Monitoring
Get started with us
If you are interested in planning a study tour in Australia, please contact the study tours team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include duration, preferred dates and required topics.