BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Domestic students who have successfully completed the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management with accessUTS can apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) for specific UTS Business School courses.
Students may be eligible for RPL of up to:
24 credit points or 4 unspecified electives in:
30 credit points made up of 21129 Managing People and Organisations (6 credit points) and 4 unspecified electives (24 credit points) in:
- Bachelor of Business C10026v4
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Arts in International Studies C10020v4
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation C10326v1
- Bachelor of Management C10342
- Bachelor of Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies C10343v1
- Bachelor of Management Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation C10355v2
Use the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) tool to check all current UTS arrangements for previous study. These RPL arrangements do not guarantee admission to the UTS course. Students can submit a recognition of prior learning application form after accepting their offer to study at UTS.