Test dates (Computer & Paper based tests)
Please select your test date and module carefully. Cancellations require a minimum of five weeks notice from the test date (admin fee may apply). When you apply, please make sure to upload a clear and legible scanned copy of your original valid PASSPORT.
Test dates (Computer-delivered)
UTS is running computer-delivered IELTS test for 5 times a week from 21 June 2018. Your test result will be available in 5-7 days. Booking is available now.
Test dates (Paper-based)
|15/12/2018||04/01/2019 (delayed due to Chrismas break)|
Fees and cancellations
- Test fee* : $340 (or $373) - payable by credit/debit card (Visa/Mastercard). From 1st August 2018, all IELTS tests booked for a test date conducted from 1 September 2018 will be charged at the new price of $340
- Cancellation fee: $85 (5 weeks notice required prior to the test date, admin fee may apply)
- Remarking results fee: $176 (must apply within 6 weeks from the test date)
- Results reprint fee: $25
*You do not pay GST for the IELTS test if you are taking it for any of the following reasons; access to education, registration or licensing for a particular occupation, membership of a professional or trade association, employment, immigration - skilled Migration for any of the above. You must pay GST($34) for the IELTS test if you are taking it for any reason other than those listed above.
Cancellation of the test
You may cancel your IELTS test and receive a refund by completing the IELTS Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form a minimum of 5 weeks prior to your test date, except if this is due to illness or serious cause. An administration fee of $85 applies for cancellation.
Note: UTS IELTS Centre reserves the right not to accept cancellations if you started the test but exited early,
Refund or test date transfer due to illness or serious cause
If you cannot attend your test due to illness or serious cause, you can apply for a refund or test date transfer by following the steps below:
- Fill out the IELTS Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form (PDF, 122kB).
- Attach supporting documentation (e.g. original medical certificate).
- Submit the above documentations at the UTS IELTS Centre within 5 working days after your test.
If your request for a refund is approved, you will be refunded the test fee (an administration fee of $85 applies for cancellation).
If your test date transfer is approved, you may choose a test date within the next 3 months of your original test date only. If you wish to transfer to a test date more than 3 months after the original test date, you should apply for a refund and then re-apply for the test date you want.
If you require any assistance, please contact the UTS IELTS Centre.
UK Visas and Immigration
If you make a visa application to stay or move to the UK, you need to take your test at the approved test locations selected by the UK government. Find out more about UKVI (opens an external site).