Policies and useful links
Childcare related links and policies you may find helpful.
- Department of Human Services – social and health-related payments and services.
- The Australian Children's Education and Care Authority (ACECQA) – promoting quality and continuous improvement in early childhood education and care and school age care in Australia.
- Department of Education – early childhood news, policy, resources and programs.
- NSW Department of Education and Communities (DECS) – find information on the types of services available for children, regulation of education and care services and search for services.
- My Child – find information on different types of child care, how to get assistance with the cost of child care, search for child care centres in your local area and find links to other useful websites about children's health and wellbeing, parenting and family support services.
- Kidsafe NSW – information about current news and events, fact sheets, resources and program information to help keep children safe.
The most frequently accessed policies for families are available here. A full set of policies are available at each centre and a copy can be provided on request.