A series of workshops was run in 2017 to collaborate with stakeholders from across the sector in developing the framework and principles for student engagement in decision-making that are at the heart of this fellowship.
The series was launched with a workshop for senior university managers and student leaders held at UTS on 28 April.
Follow on workshops for all stakeholders wereheld in major centres:
- Brisbane 3 May 2017 at QUT
- Melbourne 26 May 2017 at RMIT
- Adelaide 24 May 2017 at University of Adelaide
- Perth 2 June 2017 at Murdoch University
- Sydney 23 June 2017 at UTS
The attached document is the Briefing paper being provided to workshop participants.