Carers at UTS
At UTS, we are committed to supporting staff and student carers and we offer a range of support options to enable them to effectively balance their work and study commitments with their carers' responsibilities.
- Check out the Staff and Students with Carers' Responsibilities Vice-Chancellor's Directive
- Meet some of our staff and student carers
- UTS were the first organisation to achieve level 1 accreditation as part of the Carers NSW, Carers+Employers program. This acknowledges UTS as going beyond offering the minimum workplace rights to actively developing specific carer programs, whilst demonstrating ongoing promotion and celebration of carers and their valuable contribution to society.
- Did you know that we have a Carer-in-Residence at UTS? - Find out more about this role.
- UTS offers a range of support options for student carers.
- Check out our guide for students who are carers or parents (PDF, 1.24MB, 28 pages).
- Find out more about the “Carers, We see you” research which focusses on student carers in higher education conducted by the Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion, Centre for Carers Research and Design Innovation Research Centre.