As part of the Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion, the Equity and Diversity Unit promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible university environment. The unit oversees:
- Access to education and employment for people from diverse backgrounds
- Grievance handling advice and assistance for matters relating to discrimination and harassment
- Design and facilitation of equity and diversity training
- Guest lectures and presentations on equity and diversity issues to student and staff groups
- Specialist advice and support on policy development and equity issues at UTS
For information contact the Equity & Diversity Unit, within the Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion, on 9514 1084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.